Friday 2 October 2009

42: Groups of 3

Today I was sacked by Ticketmaster. So now I am unemployed. My clubnight has also died a slow death it seems, and I don't think that will be taken any further after last night. So. I have nothing to do anymore. I spent some of my last money in the world on buying Leonard Cohen's 'Live Songs' on LP.

I have nothing interesting to say to you really,. My lack of job/social life means my posts will most probably just be about the same things for the forseeable future.

My record player is making fucked up sounds, if that breaks I really am screwed. My computer and phone are on their last legs.

I'm really worried that people are totally happy with listening to Kings of Leon, Lady Gaga and The Killers. Even people that like good music seem to do nothing to support that. They mostly don't buy the albums or go places that play the music they heard about on pitchfork.

No comments:

Post a Comment