Friday 9 October 2009

46: Packing again...

So, away I go again. Off to London for some shows.

I have a tough choice on Sunday.... Nick Cave or Mudhoney??? Nick Cave is £50 so Mudhoney is very appealing being £35 less expensive. Still, hard to choose............ Seen Nick Cave before so probably Mudhoney... maybe.

Maybe go see the Pixies tomorrow too, although I've seen them before and that is very expensive and sold out.

One certain thing is that I'll see Spiritualized perform the whole of Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space. I have been waiting for this since I got into that album. I remember listening to it years ago and not digging it but I'm talking like 10 years ago so I was pretty young. It's pretty much been my favourite album for the last 2 years along with Long Division by Low and 13 by Blur.

Anyway, I have a horrible headache and have to be up pretty early so I should go. I hope to come back from London hungover and married to someone from France or Norway. Only 1 is likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment