Wednesday 21 October 2009

49: Piece Of Crap

Just thought I'd get all my best photos together and get them developed to put in a bit of an album rather than just have then on my computer. The guy who did them is obviously an idiot because he has made almost all of them look terrible. £11 wasted I think. He's re-doing some of them as I type but they won't be any better. Apparently he is printing them in "canon settings" whatever the hell that means. I took the pictures on a Canon camera anyway. He is a fool and you'd do well to avoid him in future. His store is in Milnrow so you'll probably never pass by anyway. You probably don't know where the hell that is either. Near Manchester, I'll say.

Oh yeah, and they all have that tacky white border round them cutting off some of the photo. Black and White is Black and Green now.

No comments:

Post a Comment