Thursday 15 October 2009

47: Still Floating In Space

Spiritualized @ Royal Festival Hall - 13th October 2009

Back from London and I'm still not back on earth. What a great long weekend. Great show on Sunday (Mudhoney) and the Spiritualized shows were 2 of the most fabulous, emotional shows I've ever seen, The lights, the choir, the strings, the horns and obviously the band. It was always going to be great but meeting everyone from the Spiritualized site was fantastic too, what a brilliant bunch of people to share the experience with. Talking to Doggen and Kevin again was a nice bonus too!

Also at the shows were Brian Ferry, Kate Moss, Nick McCabe, Kevin Shields and Bobby Gillespie. I felt very important obviously.

Here are a some more pictures of my time in London. I'm kind of lost as to what else to say so hopefully these will say more than what I can normally manage. All the photos were taken by me (apart from the group shot at the bottom) so I hope you enjoy and maybe even give some kind of feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment