Wednesday 30 September 2009

41: Just before it's October...

So, here in England we have 42 minutes to wait until it's October 2009. Because of this, I thought I'd squeeze in an update.

Today my 'Zak Sally's Fear Of Song' CD arrived. CDs are usually miles less exciting than a record, but this a great thing and I can't emphasize enough what a good idea it is that you buy it. The music is fantastic enough ut the package makes it well worth the dolla. Much better than a Battles album or something else you probably have in your colection... I'm still not sure about Battles. They're a bit... I dunno. This is nothing like Battles, anyway.

Next weekend I'm going to have a music heavy weekend in London. Making new songs, watching Mudhoney and Spiritualized and Spiritualized again. Hopefully there will be another gig too but I haven't managed to find one on Saturday yet. Not a good one anyway. Are Mudhoney still good? Were they ever? I will find out I suppose.

I am DJing tomorrow at Tiger Lounge, that's because it is my monthly night of mayhem and losing money.

But anyway, I'm gonna have a great time in London. Making music is good but me and Ric are lazy and forget what we've played by the time we've stopped playing it. Hopefully there will be some kind of recording this time. Can you wait? No? Well you better had be able to wait, it might take longer than a new Jesus and Mary Chain album.

Thanks everyone,
JT

No comments:

Post a Comment