Thursday 24 September 2009

39: is it 39? I can't remember. I'll know when I post it..

It's cold today so I just put on a jumper. I've been listening to Neurosis and Burzum and it doesn't make it any warmer but the sounds are good. The sky is totally pink and orange and weird outside, this is not a usual thing for Manchester and Rochdale etc...

Al just rang and said the big car park in town is shut off and the road is cleared and there are lots of police and naughty looking guys being told off. It's much more dramatic I'm sure but I'm no good at drama these days... Too lazy I guess.

archive.org is a fantastic website. I am listening to all sorts of live sets by great bands. Some songs on there that I'm still waiting to hear released, too... which is obviously a bonus.

I'm just going to check which cities have been on here this week so I can thank you, hang on....

... Shelton in Connecticut, that's a new one. I think a band I liked once came from Connecticut. Hot Rod Circuit maybe? I remember them... I liked being 15 a lot. Maybe they wern't from there. Wikipedia will know...

Yeah, they kinda moved there for a while. I am a fountain of knowledge today, arn't I?

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment