Friday 27 November 2009

Forget numbers, this is words.

I'm sick of not having a computer. I get paid from my new job in a couple of weeks but I can't afford to spend all that on a computer because then I will have no money left to buy anyone gifts and stupid stuff lihe that. I've been skint for so long that I'v only left the house for work and slept the rest of the time. This is exactly like last winter but without the good bits arn't as good and the bad bits arn't as bad. Does that make it better? I dunno.

I've been watching tennis and football a lot, that's mildly good I guess. City never win anymore, in fact the last time they won was against West Ham and we've played some mega shit teams since then.

I am looking forward to going to London, although I obviously can't afford it, gotta try and forget that...

No good music has come out this year really, maybe a few albumks here and there but it's been pretty dry. The best thing is Spiritualized re-releasing an album from 1997. £125 is a lot for a special edition though.

Next year will be good for music, starting in January with RGC and then moving onwards with some new stuff from Spiritualized, Mogwai, Sigur Ros and maybe even Low? Who knows. There's also reunions from Pavement and Chapterhouse to look forward too and a tour from the mighty KISS.

There are some noises that At The Drive-In are getting back together next year, and they're mostly coming from the band themselves. Cave In are back too. So, interesting times in 2010.......

No comments:

Post a Comment