Friday 6 November 2009

55: It rains, it pours...

Hey Ya. It's been raining outside for about 3 days now, maybe that Noah story wasn't so far-fetched after all... Hell, maybe I should build an Arc! Whilst I do it I can listen to Arc buy Neil Young. What a noise that was.

Anyway... I went to see a great band from Baltimore play at Tiger Lounge the other night. They are called Thank You and are on Thrill Jockey along with Tortoise, Pit Er Pat and loads of other bands. I'm sure you can imagine what they're like just from me telling you that. Check them out here...
www.myspace.com/wethankyou

Also... Mew (the danish band, not the pokemen) are playing tonight in Manchester and I really wanna go so I guess I will! Also, Yo La Tengo tomorrow. Yo La Tengo is a sell-out but I think I've scored a ticket on ebay. My sister has guest list, I dont.... I'm not bitter.

I've been having a drink tonight whilst listening to Bob Marley. This wasn't to celebrate anyone trying to blow up important British buildings, just to celebrate it having been a year since I saw someone who was no good.

It's almost been a year since those Low christmas shows, they were great things and I enjoyed acting like a child again and getting caught up in the season to be jolly. Maybe I will have to do a christmas show this year to make up for the fact there isn't a Low gig. Paul McCartney is doing a christmas show, he is a total prat these days though...

I am bored as you can tell. I should be in bed at this time but Curb Your Enthusiasm is on at half 2 and I missed it earlier. GO TO BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment