Sunday 24 May 2009

15: Time to dig out my travellin' socks...

Hello everyone, my computer is sort of back from the dead but I have lost about 11,000 songs unless I can get them off my iPod onto my computer. I think that is possible though.

Still, I have a lost a lot of good stuff. All my photos have gone but I think I managed to back up most of them before the trojans took them. Time will tell...

So yeah, better late than never here is the Retribution Gospel Choir setlist...

Workin' Hard
White Wolf
What She Turned Into
Breaker
For Her Blood
Hideaway
They Knew You Well
Your Bird
Easy Prey
Poor Man's Memory
Kids
Electric Guitar
Take Your Time
----------------
Destroyer

The new stuff sounded good, more out and out rock n roll than the old stuff. The version of Poor Man's Daughter was mind expanding stuff and Destroyer was always going to be a treat. I had a video of Easy Prey, might still have it somewhere... Also some pictures with Ste and Eric but I'll spare them any shame by not posting them. That and I look stupid on them.


Jarvis Cocker played a good show at Rough Trade for his album release. All songs were new, here is the setlist (roughly) in order.

Further Complications
Leftovers
Hold Still
Caucasian Blues
I Never Said I Was Deep
Homewrecker!
Slush
Angela

Short but sweet. According to what he wrote on my record, "It's Official". What he means I don't know, but one thing that is official is that he's still the coolest man to come out of Sheffield.


Expect updates about Primavera when I return a week tomorrow. Spain will be sunny and I will come back with a sexy tan... I'll try and post some RGC photos before I leave on Wednesday. Enjoy your Bank Holiday, England! Enjoy your week, ROW! x

1 comment: