Wednesday 20 May 2009

14: So, sorry for the delay?

Long time no speak. My computer has given up on me... I was trying to listen to Silly Love Songs by Wings and all of a sudden I have trojan horses grazing all over the fucking thing.

RGC in Manchester was a great show! Hope some of you caught them on this tour. On Saturday I went to see Jarvis Cocker in London, got to meet him, what a great guy he is!

Obviously, this is very brief and doesn't tell you too much, all the photos and stuff I had are saved on my broken computer, a virus scan has been working its way through all that for about 5 hours and still hasn't stopped. I'll update again as soon as I can and let y'all know the fakts about the gigz.

Primavera Sound Festival in Barcelona next week, look forward to that!

(Hi Steve!)

1 comment: