Monday 13 July 2009

Twenty Three

Hello all, just booked my flights to Ireland for next month. Anyone know how long it will take me to get from Dublin Airport to the Kilkenny Arts Festival? Maybe I should do some research. Don't think we're going to Paris anymore, maybe Brussels? Maybe somewhere totally new.

Today I managed to track down a copy of Music Has The Right To Children by Boards Of Canada on 2LP. £12, not bad? Not bad at all.

I've got a lot of records I haven't listened to in ages, some I might not of played more than once. I'm going to have a night of listening I think. Gone by Mono probably deserves a go, it is a nice package afterall...... Then maybe.... Peter Gabriel 1.

Visitors... this month is a bit quiet, maybe it's my lack of posting that's doing that. Nice to see Sweden, Iceland and Norway taking notice though. Hello Northern Europe! In terms of America, hello Missouri, New York and Maryland.

Latvia, Thailand, New Zealand... The list is pleasing. thanks to everyone for visiting. Let's get up to 1000 hits? Link your friends and lovers.

I'm currently making a mix for you all to download. It's gonna feature some great sounds. All recordings will be from high quality bootlegs, I don't want to piss off any record companies...

Watch this space!

JT
X

No comments:

Post a Comment