Tuesday 9 June 2009

17: 11 Countries in 2 days

Thanks to everyone from all over the place that have been reading my blog. Got my first hit from Thailand which I find exciting, maybe you can spread the good word whoever you are. Hope you enjoyed your visit. Greece, Romania and Portugal are new ones for me too, so thanks to the people there for reading.

EDIT: Hello Argentina and Columbia!

Also had a hit from Vermont today. I have my suspects...

Just been loading up an old russian camera with some expired film, I'm not sure if either work but mixing them together could be interesting? Not sure I want to waste money getting it developed but I should probably take a risk. Who gets anywhere without taking a risk?

Hoping to sort out some more trips for concerts soon. Looks like I might visit Brussels again soon, I can't get enough of the Delirium Cafe and getting mugged, obviously.

Trip to Ireland for the Kilkenny Festival of Arts too I think. Not certain about who's appearing yet apart from 1 band. Malcolm Middleton (Arab Strap) and Jason Pierce (Spiritualized) are rumoured though.

Anyone logging on around the US should remember to check out the Meat Puppets/Retribution Gospel Choir tour. Meat Puppets are that band that Nirvana covered a bit. Not The Vaselines or David Bowie though... You knew that already... surely...?

Support quality music...
www.subpop.com
www.killrockstars.com
www.flemisheye.com
www.piccadillyrecords.co.uk
www.roughtrade.co.uk

RIP Jeff Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment