Saturday 28 August 2010

Saucerful o' secrets

Never have much to say these days, eh? Just waiting for that new Neil Young album and some good shows, no gigs at the moment... Might go see Wilco up in Newcastle, war on war and all that. I'm scared of heights though, and that's getting towards the top of the country....

It's pretty boring booking people into hotels all day every day, but whatcha gon' do. I'll have to write an album better than Unknown Pleasures before I can even think about quitting that. I errrr... don't think I can hit those heights just yet, so I'd be happy just to write some songs better than, say, cook of the house by wings. Can't be that hard...

Low tour November. Tevez nets twice as city beat Liverpool 3-0, united only draw with Fulham. Decent week, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment