Thursday 8 April 2010

Blah Blah Blah

I'm not Miles Davis or Serge Gainsbourg but look, you're still here reading what I am writing, are you all there in the brain? I think I have more in common with Serge, in that I like alcohol too much, Miles liked the old smack, didn't he? Yunno, when Miles Davis watched Live Aid, he said the only act worth watching was Nik Kershaw (of the 'wouldn't it be good' fame). Can you believe that?

Anyway, sometimes an album is just so good you don't even know why you like it anymore. It's too obviously good for you to think about what you are hearing anymore. I can't stop listening to Forever Changes by Love, what a fucking album. Excuse my language...

I am hoping Primavera announce some more bands, the line-up is great, but last year had Neil Young and Spiritualized. This year is all about Low at the moment, although Pixies were fucking awesome back in 2004. Let's see ey, I would've liked Arcade Fire, or maybe even a Loop or Spacemen 3 reunion (FAT CHANCE!).

Anyway, I'm signing off, take it take it take it take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment