Monday 31 August 2009

30: No one ever goes home with the barmaid

I have just heard that Malcolm Middleton is playing the Night & Day AGAIN! This is good news although it's a bit excessive don't you think? Anyway, it's part of John Peel night in October and will feature some other bands and Mark Radcliffe doing some DJ'ing. It's a Saturday night so maybe I won't leave early this time. Last time I was in the night & day watching this fella I gave my number to a barmaid... I still think about how much of a bad idea that was but it doesn't really matter. I have only given my number to a barmaid twice and there has never been any kind of response. So, despite it being a waste of time, at least there has never been any bad come of it.

Anyway, it's useless telling you these things.... I'll tell you that I got paid a terrible wage this week on account of work being dead and them letting me go home early a lot. I'll get a bad wage this week too because I've been far too busy being ill to even think about going to work.

Here is a link to a site which links people to this blog, it's cool and you should check it out...
http://www.modularlab.com

One Step More... at Tiger Lounge on Thursday.

And also, thank you to people in Stuttgart. You seem to really like this blog!

Thanks,
JT x

No comments:

Post a Comment